Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Ubong Friday Promises More Goals On Return To Akwa United

UBONG'S SECOND SPELL WITH AKWA UNITED: I WANT TO SCORE MORE GOALS

By FAVOUR ITUA

Akwa United have completed the signing of Ubong Friday for a second spell with the team.


The Winger who played for Armenia club FC Lori last season signed a one-year deal with the Promise Keepers.

Speaking Exclusively to Our Correspondent Favour Itua, the mercurial winger  says the love he has for the team is key as he hopes to improve on his game and score more goals.

" There is nothing so special, Akwa United is Al a family, me coming back I am grateful.

My target for the season is to improve my game and score more goals, I know the fans will expect a lot from me, I want to give my best."

The 2017 Aiteo Cup winner spoke of the new players coming to the team as there will be synergy since he knows them.

" Most of the new players coming are my friends because most of them we played the WAFU Cup together in Ghana, I think I know most of them, we will blend together,

To my fans, I pray things go well this season, we will make it to the top this season".

It will be recalled that Friday scored Four goals in seven matches for FC Lori last season and will hope to apply his experience this season with Akwa United.

No comments:

Post a Comment