Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Senegalese Coach, Cisse Makes Case For African Coaches

 Senegalese coach, Cisse Makes Case For African Coaches


Senegalese Football Leaders wanted white people who were asking for a lot of money.

I went to beg el hadji diouf and some former footballers to go ask the government to recruit me. But, it was difficult because the minister wanted alain giresse (French) who was asking for millions of francs.


After long weeks of discussions with the French without agreement, the minister invited me to his office and I seized the opportunity to tell him: ' I don't run after the million just allow me to serve my country.

Today I beat more than 9 Great European coaches to épuis the playoffs to arrive in the final.



God also allowed me to beat alain giresse .today i want to ask African leaders to give their brothers the chance instead of spending the time running behind white people.

Respect Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment